Men’s care goes far beyond shaving. The shower is still a quick moment for too many men, who do not pay much attention to the products they are using.
However, we are going to help you change that view. To that end, Saponificio Varesino, one of the leading brands in the sector, brings us a whole new collection of scrub soaps and other men’s products for the shower.
Take a look at all the benefits each bottle hides!
Scrub soap benefits
Although it runs out of sight, the skin is constantly changing and renewing itself. Many of our epidermal cells die every day, at every moment, and many others are born to replace them. All right, but what about dead cells? They fall from our bodies, just as leaves fall in autumn.
The problem is that they don’t usually fall at an optimal rate. They remain on us for some time, hindering the growth of new ones, clogging pores, causing an excessive fat release, and preventing the skin from generally breathing.
At the same time, clogged pores hinder the absorption of lotions or any facial or body products.
In short: an ineffective natural process, which can be improved with the help of a scrub soap.
Scrub soaps are products that “drag” dead cells, thus freeing the skin and allowing it to breathe and regenerate, and improving surface microcirculation. And, obviously, this is both positive for men and women.
Careful! Many common scrub soaps contain plastic compounds, which are therefore harmful to the environment. That is why it is important to use natural and mineral or vegetable-based products that do not damage the environment when used or discarded.
Fortunately, that’s just what Saponificio Varesino brings us!
Gel scrub soaps
Now that you are aware of the usefulness of men’s scrub soap, it’s time to upgrade. Saponificio Varesino has launched a line of scrub soaps that go far beyond. Ecological, made with natural ingredients, and with some surprising properties:
- Almond Shell Scrub Gel: Made from micronized almond shells, it contains many essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It not only moisturizes, softens and scrubs, but it also helps to heal and soothe skin, as well as fighting aging.
- Volcanic Sand Scrub Gel: Did you know that volcanic sand is extremely rich in natural ingredients and it is one of the best natural scrubs? Saponificio Varesino travelled to Iceland to find the best volcanic sand for this gel, which will make your skin look great.
- Coconut Shell Scrub Gel: Besides its delicious aroma, and the scrubbing properties of the micronized coconut shell, its natural base has antibiotic and antimicrobial properties. It also contains lauric acid to repair skin cells.
Scrub soaps in tablet form, the eco-friendliest shower routine
Often, what is traditional is not only charming: it is better. This is the case of the shower soap in tablet form, which provides a whole new bathing experience. Tablets last longer than gels, and scrub tablets rubbed directly onto the body provide optimal results.
And then we find Saponificio Varesino’s scrub soaps in tablets, which belong to another level. They are all handcrafted following the traditional processes of its Italian factory, and bear the Econat seal as they are 100% produced with natural ingredients.
Organic silicon stands out among its ingredients, reaffirming, repairing, hydrating and stimulating the collagen production. And then, each one contains all those extra ingredients that make it special:
- Seaweed Scrub Soap: two of seaweed’s benefits are purification and toning, as well as its anti-cellulite and orange peel action.
- Curcuma Scrub Soap: too much fat or acne scars? Curcuma, with antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, is the right ingredient for your scrub soap.
- Aloe Vera Scrub Soap: You must know the fascinating properties of aloe vera: great moisture capacity, and excellent healing. Few vegetables soothe the skin better.
- Coffee Scrub Soap: Coffee beans are an invaluable ally against cellulite and orange peel, as they stimulate circulation.
- Vanilla and Coffee Scrub Soap: In addition to the coffee bean benefits, Saponificio Varesino combines the sweet vanilla aroma with its antioxidant properties and its relaxing contribution. It is ideal for showering before bed.
- Coconut and Olive Oil Scrub Soap: Coconut oil not only moisturizes, it also provides us with vitamins E and K, which slow down skin aging. Olive adds moisture and elasticity to a perfect shower.
Saponificio Varesino has also prepared a complete line of non-scrub soaps for the most delicate skins. They are formulated with thermal mud and Edelweiss, rosemary and lavender, and honey and almond. Discover the benefits of its different natural ingredients!
Body lotions after shower: men’s as well
It is assumed that women usually use body lotion and body milks after showering. Why shouldn’t a man? Our skin suffers as much as women’s. In some traditionally male jobs, such skin punishment is even greater. And years go by no matter your gender.
A quality body lotion is food for our skin. Shower water cleans us, it is the lotion that moisturizes us. And in skin terms, moisturizing means fighting aging: more elasticity, freshness and breathing, and better blood circulation.
Why give it up? Saponificio Varesino has answered YES to body lotions, and brings us three proposals with very beneficial properties that you should know:
Obviously, all of them are produced with 100% natural vegetable or mineral origin ingredients.