Fine Accoutrements Lather Bowl with StaticHole Technology. Fine ceramic lather bowl has been deeply thought before going ahead with its production. A number of critical aspects have been considered. Here you the key aspects that have been considered in the design:
- Storage - The Fine Lather Bowl is the first to support wall mounting with integrated StaticHole® Technology. The bowl works perfectly with 3M Command MediumWire Hooks which are available almost everywhere, hold up to three pounds, and do not damage wall surfaces.
- Grip - Working with a presumably delicate item, in wet and soapy conditions, over a hard surface, and doing so on a daily basis, requires a tool that’s easy to hold on to. The handle on the Fine Lather Bowl is just right for slipping your thumb thru while it is held in the palm of your hand.
- Texture - When making a lather, a degree of texture to your bowl aids in more quickly aerating your soap or cream. The Fine Lather bowl features low profile ribs for just this purpose.
- Colour - As you get to know the lathering properties of a particular soap or cream, you’ll appreciate the colour contrast between a dark bowl surface and your pure white lather to best evaluate the existing state of said properties. All Fine Lather Bowls sport a dark colored inner bowl.
- Brush Handling - Traditional wet shaving generally requires multiple shaving passes - which results in the need for multiple lathers as well. Between these lathers your brush needs a home. The brush holder integrated into the handle of the Fine Lather Bowl provides the perfect place to set your brush, while keeping it from sliding into the slippery lather itself.
- Style - Lather bowls are a bulky piece of equipment when compared to other toiletries, and as such, most bathrooms are not well equipped to conveniently store such an item. Thus the bowl becomes part of your bathroom decor. Fine Lather Bowls sport two-tone, hand-dipped colored glazes for a clean and distinct look.
The colours of this ceramic Fine Lather Bowl are; red & white.